Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cruise Secrets

Favorite game of the cruise - "Cruise Secrets"

During dinner everyone wrote down a secret that nobody would know about them. After dinner Allison read the secrets to the group and we all voted on who belonged to which secret.

Here are a couple teasers - you can guess who might own them.
  • "I sank a boat in Lake Powell"
  • "I ate 5 big macs and 2 large fries at one sitting"
  • "I was arrested & thrown in jail in Czech Republic"
  • "I was hopscotch champion in 5th grade"
  • "I've been robbed 8 times"
  • "I married my boss"

Got a good secret? You could share in an anonymous comment. It could even be one about "your friend".

4 comments:

mcmasters said...

Here are the secret owners - in random order.

April, Angela, Shauna, John G., Jodi, Adam.

You are correct if you match Shauna with the 5 big macs.

Amy M. said...

Allison, I know you like the story of "my friend's" secret...
My friend peed her pants during a job interview.



Did Shauna really?

Matt and Elise Stanley Family said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog! Thanks for sharing! You gave me some belly laughs. Something about me? I tried out for cheerleader 4 years in a row in high school and never made it...I still ache to be a cheerleader...I tried to talk my VERY serious husband into doing the SNL cheer routine that Will Farrell and some chick do??? I thought we might add some spice to my sons football games..two adults just doing these stupid cheer routines. He wouldn't do it!

mcmasters said...

There is a guy that started collecting people's anonymous secrets in a book.

They were so random... for example:

"Dear Mother-In-Law, If you tell me how good the deals are at Costco one more time, I will burn the place down. No jury would convict me. Love, Your devoted Daughter-in-Law.

P.S. I hate those giant muffins. I don't care if a dozen costs less than five dollars. I am throwing them away as soon as you leave."

...and

"Whenever I have dinner at my inlaws, I pretend I am on Survivor...if I just eat it I will win the million."

These are not mine - I love Costco.