Friday, August 29, 2008

What do you like on a Blog?

We're starting a family blog. Yes, I know what you're thinking... "those low-tech, atari-loving, 56k modem dialup McMasters are now only 5 years behind the times".

So please take 10 seconds and click what you'd like to see in our blog and what you don't want to see. (Polls are on the right - multiple answers allowed of course)

Thanks - we'll publish soon.

UPDATE - Polls have been closed and deleted. Apparently only 1 person didn't want pictures of Rob's speedo...giddyup!

4 comments:

Angela Bentley Fife said...

Hooray! I already have time alloted to check your blog 2 or 4 or 6 times a week...so hurry up! Cannot wait for you intellegent insights and banter....

Greg Maurer said...

Most bloggers would never poll their audience for their input, they just talk, talk, talk. So thanks cousins, its nice to be asked.

SBennee said...

I hope this is not really posting I don't want any public attention (mockery). This is my first blog I have ever been on! I am so impressed ! this is going to be fun. I would like to just see more of the same.. The 'favorites' was fun. . . more of those please (ie favorite cleaning tip,weekly bargain and favorite kitchen utensil, stuff like that) Love love the pictures, secrets and banter (can I get a 8x10 of Kent?)---signed, anxiously waiting. (I only get on email every couple of weeks so don't be hurt if my response is slow)

Micah said...

Hi, I don't really have a comment, and I can't find the dang poll, so I'll use this time and space to mock Shauna. First time on a blog?? How could you?...

Where are the shirtless pictures of Rob? cuz that's all I came here for.